Save the date for the Fifth Annual Nijikai!
Join the HJJCC for an evening of entertainment, food samples from popular local eateries, hosted beverages, lucky drawing prizes, and much more! This year's theme is Dotombori Night Market, inspired by the famous food district in Osaka.
Tickets SOLD OUT!
VIP Table of 10: $1,000
(Only a limited number of VIP tables are available)
General tickets are now sold out! Thank you for your support!
This year's Nijikai restaurant vendors include:
- Bao Boys: The OG. Succulent pork slow cooked Okinawan style, sweet pickled radish, cilantro & roasted macadamia nuts
- Bread + Butter: Chef Masa's Cajun Ahi Sandwich. Taro Bun, dijon mustard, sautéed cajun ahi, Habayaki sauce, tomato, onion, avocado, and original sauce
- Chez Kenzo: Chopped clam pasta on a bed of wild greens
- Karai Crab: Miso Sake Clams
- Kissaten: Mentaiko pasta with shiso and kizami nori
- La Gelateria: Green Tea gelato and Lilikoi Sorbetto
- Marians: Grilled chicken chimichurri with ranchero sauce
- MW: Unagi & Butterfish Arancini
- Pagoda Floating Restaurant: Raw Oysters with shiso gari shoga sakura mignonette ponzu sauce with momiji oroshi
- Square Barrels: Kurobuta Slider. Pulled BBQ Kurobuta topped with tsukemono pickles on sesame bun
- Young’s Fish Market: Hawaiian Poke Bowl with Shoyu Poke and Kalua Pork
- JJ Dolans: Jersey Style Sausage, Peppers and Onions with a Spicy Marinara Sauce
- La Tour Cafe:
- La Tour Ice Cream Sandwich. Sweet Roll, Condensed Coconut Milk, 2 Scoops of Ice Cream (Ube sweet potato or coconut flavor) Kinako, Toasted Almonds, Honey Butter Potato Chips
- Green Tea Macarons
Nijikai is a 21 and over event. No exceptions.
Our Premier Fundraising Event
Nijikai is a fundraising event put on by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce bringing people together to experience great food, drinks, entertainment and friendship. Open to guests 21 and older, attendees can enjoy speciality dishes prepared by various local restaurants along with mixed drinks, beer and sake samples provided by alcohol vendors. Nijikai also provides the public with the opportunity to meet the newly crowned Cherry Blossom Festival queen and court as they help with greeting guests and lucky draw.
Nijikai is the second largest event put on by the HJJCC which raises money to support HJJCC programs providing members with opportunities such as professional development, networking and community service. Behind the scenes, Nijikai provides members the opportunity to develop management and communication skills as the Nijikai committee is comprised of members volunteering their time to plan and execute the event which hosts over 450 guests.