2018 Installation Banquet
On Saturday, July 28th, 6:00pm, we will be having our HJJCC Installation Banquet at The Pacific Club. Please come and support your HJJCC Board Members by saying thank you and farewell to your outgoing board members and installing the incoming 2018-2019 board members. The HJJCC Member of the Year, 66th CBF Steering Committee Member of the Year and HJJCC Board Director of the Year award winners will also be announced at the banquet.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Pacific Club
1451 Queen Emma St, Honolulu, HI 96813
$65.00 per person
Email RSVP to email@example.com by July 4, 2018
Please make checks payable to HJJCC and mail to
P.O. Box 1105, Aiea, Hawaii 96701
use the PayPal link below:
If you have any questions or would like to RSVP for the banquet, please email Kurt Nagamine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-2019 Board of Directors:
- Chairman of the Board – George Takase
- President – Kristin Alm Kamakahi
- Executive Vice President – Kristine Wada
- VP of Community Development – Lara Karamatsu
- VP of International Relations – Kari Kiyota
- VP of Management Development – Crystine Ito
- VP of Membership Development – Chris Anjo
- Secretary – Sheri Morishige
- Treasurer – Curt Ueda
- Director – Lori Higashi
- Director – Sydette Higuchi
- Director – Scott Matsuda
- Director – Brandon Miyagi
- Director – James Odan
- Director – Andrew Pang
- Director – Staci Yoshihara
- 66th Queen’s Advisor – Tiffany Mitani
67th CBF General Chair, Young Business Roundtable Chair and Historian will be announced in an upcoming email.